• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - Not Doing So well (1 Viewer)

Faazed

Clearly Not of This Planet
RedCents
1,468¢
Hi All,

My projects which started up hot failed through a series of corrupt moves by my partners over at RocketFuel who tried to money grab my mafia type clients. Bad move on there part and lost me a ton of invested capital.

Wife had a rough pregnancy and ended up with me not working for a few months on new projects.

Then October hit and was going to be a turn around....

Then with client in my car taking him to the Train station I got slammed into by a GMC Yukon and things have been sh!@ since.

You can watch the video of my dash cam here:

Uninsured motorist who fled the scene.

I'm not even sure when I'll be able to get back up and running as I'm currently disabled, but wanted to stop in and say hi.

I don't know you but that sounds like a bad time. Hopefully things will turn around for you soon. As Jason Lee once said in a messed up Tom Cruise movie, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour.

Sorry you're going through a rough patch! You got this though.... for every door that closes 2 new ones open! Stay strong, stay positive and remember ... eq with out mq is shit!

Life can be hard. I personally know how extreme life challenges can be. I have been through more life challenges than most people I know to more extremes than many will ever face. I have always found my way every time no matter what the challenge looked like. I will pray for your situation to improve sooner rather than later. 🙏

Hi All,

My projects which started up hot failed through a series of corrupt moves by my partners over at RocketFuel who tried to money grab my mafia type clients. Bad move on there part and lost me a ton of invested capital.

Wife had a rough pregnancy and ended up with me not working for a few months on new projects.

Then October hit and was going to be a turn around....

Then with client in my car taking him to the Train station I got slammed into by a GMC Yukon and things have been sh!@ since.

You can watch the video of my dash cam here:

Uninsured motorist who fled the scene.

I'm not even sure when I'll be able to get back up and running as I'm currently disabled, but wanted to stop in and say hi.

Its great to hear from you, while sad that some things have played out the way they have, you're not alone and we all look forward to you building yourself back up. I also 'fell' a bit in life and became unable to do many things, but my newborns, at the time, gave me a lot of strength to be strong for them. I said a prayer for you and your wife to recover, and give each other strength to know you will be even more vigorous and successful in all endeavors than you were before all these events happened. May God bless you and help you to keep with inner strength. I came across one of your posts the other day and wondered how things were going. The gang on Discord is always there as well, also always welcome to pm if you ever want, play a little if you can and get a little fun game distraction. May your days get better and you and family shine again!

Never give up!!! It's always the darkest before the dawn. Find something small and simple that gives you pleasure or makes you smile every day and focus on that.

IRL - Not Doing So well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back