• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Not sure if this is possible (1 Viewer)

unknown0021

RedCents
Not sure if this is possible or how i would go about setting something like this up. I would like to have a toon that is not part of group to automatically buff my group. Is there a way to for me to set a target outside of the group the buffer is in once i have tgb on?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you could use netbots or xtarget. Your macro would obviously have to access that information somehow. Then you would just store the buffs using a timer and the ID of the spawn you cast it on. All very straight forward.

Alternatively, you could set up your toon to respond to tells/chat and have your toons you want buffs request whatever they needed. Also fairly straight forward to write up.

You can also setup EQBC and send commands. Below is a rough outline but something similar should work.

/bct Toon //tar Tank
/bct Toon //cast "Talisman of the Courageous Rk. II"
/bct Toon //cast "Talisman of Celerity"

If you dont know how to use EQBC here is a article from RedGuides that shows you how to set it up. click EQBC

Question - Not sure if this is possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back