• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Old plugins (1 Viewer)

N

nukem419

About 8 or 9 months ago a friend of mine gave me a precompiled version of MQ2 that contained a plugin that would allow any item to be equiped in any slot. I see no mention of this hack in these forums, did this hack get nerfed or is it simply not talked about?

does this include if it has a level req on it? because that was going to be my question, is if theres a plugin that lets you equip anything no matter what the level req is... IE a raex chestplate on aLvL 1 =D

This plugin allowed you to equip ANYTHING in ANY SLOT. People were putting those +650 hp pet toy belts in every slot on their toons. There were lvl 40 toons with 30k hp unbuffed lol.

-CodeCaster

yes, it realy means anything in any slot. My sk was using the sword of truth for awhile, And my mage ran around in plate when she could get away with it. I would think that it would still work, the question is however did EQ start looking for this hack by running search queries through thier data base, or do they only actively look for warpers and the shared bank slot hack.

Old plugins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back