• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pause all? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
932¢
I am used to another program that had a UI attached, i could press one button and pause everything. I am not sure how to do that here.

For instance i want to be able to control my rogue if i need to run him away from a mob, or if he chases a mob around a corner, and gets stuck coming back.. i cant move him at all. Stick break is on for mq2melee. Its like this whether its just mq2melee or im using kissassist.

Any help or tips would be nice!

Thanks.

I use an pretty simple method to control either all my toons independent or all at once depending on the situation.

Get Familiar with EQBC
http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php/23925-Article-EQBC-Idiot-s-Guide

After I create my hotkeys on my main toon for each character. Basically 5 general keys per character. Some are all and some are group keys.

Start Kiss
Rich (BB code):
/bct Toon1 //target MA-Name 
/pause 5
/bct Toon1 //mac kissassist

End Kiss
Rich (BB code):
/bct Toon1 //end

Pause Kiss (Clicking it again will unpause)
Rich (BB code):
/bct Toon1 //mqpause

Follow
Rich (BB code):
/bct Toon1 //chaseon

Makecamp
Rich (BB code):
/bct Toon1 //camphere

For everyone other than my MA when I'm going to be leading the group

/bca for all but the toon or on or /bcg for those in group

pause all in group
Rich (BB code):
/bcg //mqpause

pause everyone including toon you are on
Rich (BB code):
/bcaa //mqpause

You get the idea

Once you've created your 5 bars of hotkeys log out and back in to ensure your UI saves everything (rarely id lose some if I try to copy a UI without logging out and in first.

Go to each toon or turn on kb/mouse repeater if you have innerspace and copy the layout/keys/socials to all the other toons.

then go to each one and modify a few of the keys that may be meant for the main toon you made them for and adjust any necessary names.

I color code all of the hotkeys, i'e. yellow for all chase keys red for camp ect.

Last edited:
Question - Pause all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back