• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Pet (Re)assignment? (1 Viewer)

ranjadown

RedCents
Saw something in CoM tonite that had me drooling. Not sure how it was done (probably highly detectable server side), but there was a low to mid 50s mage that came into CoM and he had another player's BST warder with him. The BST was in PoK at the time and the mage was killin everything in site with the warder. He said anyone could do this "trick". Was wondering if anyone else has seen or even know how this is done.

My first thought is that he was pulling your leg on the Beastlord in PoK and had used the Monster Summoning line of spells and had gotten a pet that "looks" like a warder pet.

yea, that might work. BUT, he said it was another beast's warder. which means it was N00bplayer's warder. if it had been summoned by the mage it would have been 'Jobaner' or something like that. if it was indeed, 'N00bplayer's warder' there is no way to get around that using summoning spells.

Yeah, the BST warder had "Random Player's Warder" as it's name, and the BST himself was in PoK at the time. Pretty neat, although seems kind of dangerous to use. I'd think red flags would fly serverside, not to mention other players in the same zone going WTF?

Some things that the mage said and did:

1. Obviously, the mage had a BST pet 10+ levels higher than himself.
2. Mage said that anyone could do it.
3. Mage intentionally died in CoM.
4. Mage either went LD or logged out after the intentional death and logged back in.

Hope this helps.

Pet (Re)assignment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back