• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

plugin idea (1 Viewer)

bartab

RedCents
I'm a big fan of vendor diving. Lucky or not I made exceptionnal profits from this, buying to merchants stuff, selling it to the bazaar with sometimes amazing profits, especially true for rare forage items, and generally all tradeskill items.
there was an unbelivable thread on eqtraders, people once found stuff like amulet of necropotence, believe it or not...

I suck at programming but I found it could be a very good plugin to have one that does the following.
Everytime I open a merchant, it reads the content of this merchant and warns me of potential interesting items.
These items could be written in a .ini file.
I don't know if it is feasible and/or difficult but if someone has some time to spend either to make it ( :D ) either to points me to basics ( :eek: ) of plugin programmation.
I read the little manual but franckly have no idea where to begin...

I don't think you need a plugin to do this. A macro would have to read the xml (witch as suck at) the dump into an ini file but i don't know why you would want that you could just have it buy it off the vender till they are all out.

plugin idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back