• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - Pull. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
Hi.

So we have the pull radius. Pull list for which mob you want etc.
Is there or has anyone ever tried to make a shaped pull area code? ie. pull a square or corridor shape vs a round? Few places I would rather pull from out front of a building rather than go inside to pull.

Also. I have noticed being on a couple servers. there is no way to separate the ini file for severs. (?) The part with melee, dps, cast etc. I use the same name on a couple servers and those toons draw from the same file while the melee file uses servername char name.

tia.

Re the first: there isn't a lot of 1 size fits all, and shapes is kinda odd way. Ideally you could draw a pull shape, but otherwise ma y automations let's you use arcs.

Re the second: you posted with IRL tag and didn't specify what automation or post in a location that may indicate what you're asking about specifically, guessing you mean kiss? And yes you can have custom named inis that you can then later load with the ini flag

Re the first: there isn't a lot of 1 size fits all, and shapes is kinda odd way. Ideally you could draw a pull shape, but otherwise ma y automations let's you use arcs.

Re the second: you posted with IRL tag and didn't specify what automation or post in a location that may indicate what you're asking about specifically, guessing you mean kiss? And yes you can have custom named inis that you can then later load with the ini flag
ty.

IRL - Pull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back