• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pulling with enchanter? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,827¢
So I am a bard by heart and pretty good with controlling what comes in and out of a camp. I know from experience there are many ways to accomplish various pull situations with a bard, however; with my group makeup of multiple wizards I am interested in possibly swapping the bard for enchanter just as an experiment. Not knowing enchanters all that well , can chanters pull / split mobs efficiently , drop aggro etc..or does anyone have some good tips or suggestions for someone wanting to fast track learn it ? I know how to /mac kissassist on my enchanter and he works great lol but I would like to learn a little more.

Enchanters are great pullers... Here are some videos that would help you learn the class a bit more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpmnp3xFEMrCKiNpTprUAcQ

Basically they pull a lot like the rogues and the monks. They can mez a mob (or multiple mobs) wake one up and pull it. Then memblur the rest. If I have a full group, I tend to pull all of the mobs, and mez them at the camp. While everyone is killing one, I can debuff the rest. Enchanters are also good tanks if you focus on AC and AGI and keep a rune up. Why is that good? Well if you pull 4 yellow mobs, you'll need to be able to take a few hits before they get mezzed and locked down. You can also do a charm pull, which I've done when pulling a named PH that's far away. Run over to it, charm it, and either bring it back by running, or have a mage coh you. when you get to camp, break charm and kill it.

Question - Pulling with enchanter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back