• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Question - Is there a way to close a tell window via command? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
177¢
/clean doesn't work.

I would like a way to:

- Get a tell from someone
- Target them
- Cast a buff on them, or raid invite them or whatnot
- Close the tell window

With one hotkey.

Does anyone know how to close a tell window without clicking it's close button?

This causes the client to freeze for a few seconds which I don't want while playing that toon - thanks though.

try /clear or close tab
Nuggy.
/clear does not close a tell window.
How do I use a single key (per the initial question) to close a tell window? (I'll even take an answer to how to close a tell tab as you suggest and reconfigure accordingly).

This causes the client to freeze for a few seconds which I don't want while playing that toon - thanks though.

Nuggy.
How do I use a single key (per the initial question) to close a tell window? (I'll even take an answer to how to close a tell tab as you suggest and reconfigure accordingly).
Yep, it nukes and resets all the windows. logs, everything.
It closes windows that are set to close when escape is pressed so if you have a particular window that is not set up to close when escape is pressed doing a /clear will not close it

Nuggy.
right clik the tab an close it

Question - Question - Is there a way to close a tell window via command?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back