• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Question on server transfer bug (1 Viewer)

bigguy37

RedCents
156¢
Hey guys, just a quick question. I keep getting an error when trying to server transfer - i pick a suitable "alternative name" to transfer to, but when i click Transfer and confirm the button swaps to "Pending Transaction," it closes the program, and nothing actually happens. I have to force kick the character off the server. Anyone seen that?

Hey guys, just a quick question. I keep getting an error when trying to server transfer - i pick a suitable "alternative name" to transfer to, but when i click Transfer and confirm the button swaps to "Pending Transaction," it closes the program, and nothing actually happens. I have to force kick the character off the server. Anyone seen that?

That was happening to me when server transfers for f'd. I had to wait until they were un-f'd.

One thing someone did that seemed to help was create a toon on the server with the name they wanted. Delete that toon. And then try again. The server was saying the name was available, but wouldn't let the toon go through, but after the person created it and deleted it something shook loose.

Just something to try.... not guaranteeing it'll still work.

- - - Updated - - -

Confirmed that the server transfer issues are back. I just tried to transfer a toon without any luck.

Question - Question on server transfer bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back