• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - Recovered My Old Account (1 Viewer)

boukyaku

RedCents
611¢
Hello Everyone,

I managed to recover my old account (posted how old it is on bottom) and looked at the account all access details. I don't really understand what any of these items mean except maybe some expansion names.

Would someone enlighten me on the below items? Would be great!

1717025395366.png
1717025426827.png

Here is the original account creation:
1717025457186.png
Kill me:angel:

You should have entitlement all they way up to CoV since that is the FTP top expansion currently afaik.
Perhaps they only report what you had paid for at the time you stopped playing. I don't even know if EQ was FTP then.

@boukyaku that is awesome!! Congrats, its like you hit a jackpot. Your '99 characters has tons of stuff you have or can /claim. Plus its a Silver account so you have General chat available if you like and some other abilities like a larger quest roll amount (Bronze gets less). Couple of mounts no longer available. Just skins basically, but still very cool. A lot of that stuff will be claimable only on 1 character per the account. So you can give a lot to a main or if you enjoy to play the other accounts on there, spread that stuff around. lots of potions too. Congrats again ! Its great to hear some good news with accounts!

Its just a list of your expansions and what came with them. Claims like mounts, bags etc. You can do /claim in your chat bar and then hit refresh on the claim window and it will show you how many of each you can still collect.

The important one is: EVERQUEST CHAT TOKEN (Formerly Silver Membership)

This grants you the FREE Silver. Which is a little better than a plain old F2P!!

oh, you may have already claimed some items, just because its in the list above, means you have it or have not claimed it yet. If you have not claimed the mercenary yet... may I suggest wait until you use a Krono or go gold..if you claim the merc while Gold, you get a cool red skeleton, if you claim it while free you get a human. There is no other way to get the red skelly.. so you have a nice rare opportunity. Anyone can get a human merc in PoK..the mercscan be interchanged at any time, but you will always have the skelly as an option vs not.

Can I get a link to this page? I cannot find it in the account page on the DB website.
Its pretty well hidden, I posted a link a while back - let me find it

Here it is:

There is a way you can see if your account is flagged for Silver.

You have to log into your EQ account management first (iirc the link below does take you to account management anyway but you won't be able to find this hidden area unless your logged in before clicking that link)

Then click this link which takes you to a closed area of your account
https://account.daybreakgames.com/authenticated/cam/subscriptionDetails.action?gameCode=EQ

In that list you want to look for EverQuest Chat Token (formerly Silver Membership)

This is a partial list about halfway down of an account I made with an Original Activation Date: September 29, 2015 which is well past the cut off of 2014 and it went Silver after using a Krono

• Entitlement: The Serpents Spine
  • Entitlement: Underfoot
  • Entitlement: Veil of Alaris
  • EverQuest Chat Token (formerly Silver Membership) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Here it is:

You have to log into your EQ account management first (iirc the link below does take you to account management anyway but you won't be able to find this hidden area unless your logged in before clicking that link)

https://account.daybreakgames.com/authenticated/cam/subscriptionDetails.action?gameCode=EQ

In that list you want to look for EverQuest Chat Token (formerly Silver Membership)

This is a partial list about halfway down of an account I made with an Original Activation Date: September 29, 2015 which is well past the cut off of 2014 and it went Silver after using a Krono

• EverQuest Chat Token (formerly Silver Membership) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Yes the people saying no silver since 2014 have always been wrong:

1717100655117.png

Shows this account was made in '21 and is able to go (is atm) Silver.

Here it is:

Thank you for that. I was almost 100% sure this account would have it, but I wanted to see the list. <3

Tip for anyone who's coming back and need some plat to get back on their feet on FV.
You might have crowns for the Loyalty Vendor in PoK. She sells a bunch of junk but one item she is a 'Bag Of Platinum' that you cannot buy on a free account.
However, you can buy 'Perfected Augmentation Distiller's. Do a /bar and see if anyone is buying them.

plat.PNG

IRL - Recovered My Old Account

Users who are viewing this thread

Back