• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Redcents strategy (1 Viewer)

thanks so much for the tips I will work on it. I wish i can give some help or something of value you know be part of community not just take ehhe
This comes with time. If you know the answer to a question then answer. If you don't know the answer wait until someone answers and then you will know for next time. Redcents are meant to be earned by contributions to the community. Showing your appreciation for other members is a way to contribute but you earn more for doing the contributions.

This comes with time. If you know the answer to a question then answer. If you don't know the answer wait until someone answers and then you will know for next time. Redcents are meant to be earned by contributions to the community. Showing your appreciation for other members is a way to contribute but you earn more for doing the contributions.
what starter way can I contribute that you suggest?

From what you explain I believe this may be the best way to help and become part of the community.

Redcents just allow them to incentivize good forum activity. I'm a fairly infrequent poster, but you can see I have thousands of Redcents. I have amassed the majority of mine by posting comments that meaningfully add to the discussion/answer questions being asked, and I just keep quiet the rest of the time.

While your level 2 is active, you can 'Redcent React' to 4 posts per day. This gives 'you' one Redcent, and the recipient 10 Redcents. If you never posted again but kept up on your daily Redcent reacts as a level 2, you could keep your level 2 indefinitely. Then, even posting quite infrequently like myself, occasional useful forum activity will allow you to build up relatively quickly.

I wonder what’s a good strategy to always use red cents to pay for subscription?
:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

"strategy" is to participate in the community.

low effort posts, scamming, or other non-good redcent stuff will get those privs removed

what starter way can I contribute that you suggest?
Just being friendly and talk about things that make others interested or smile is always a way. If you know how to code, that could help build new scripts or tools. If you do not know, you can learn if its your thing. We also have a discord channel to talk and code. Posting about problems so others are aware can be helpful. Sometimes things come out on the DP forums and we don't see it right away, so if you are a reader there, it can help to bring attention for our members. If you enjoy to try new scripts and tools, you can always download them and give helpful feedback when creators post a new resource. That helps them fix issues and helps the community overall to have a new working resource. Hope those ideas help.

From what you explain I believe this may be the best way to help and become part of the community.
Do you still need help on understanding how to get level 2? Although we have explained it, I see you do not have the black banner under your name that shows level 2.

You cannot hand out red cents to others unless you are level 2.

Sure you can post helpful hints, funny stories, guides, etc and not be level 2 but your original question was how to use Red Cents to pay for a sub.

Let us know if you still are having an issue.

Do you still need help on understanding how to get level 2? Although we have explained it, I see you do not have the black banner under your name that shows level 2.

You cannot hand out red cents to others unless you are level 2.

Sure you can post helpful hints, funny stories, guides, etc and not be level 2 but your original question was how to use Red Cents to pay for a sub.

Let us know if you still are having an issue.
I will try it soon. I will try it for month then keep trying to collect red cents. Through advice everyone says.

Just being friendly and talk about things that make others interested or smile is always a way. If you know how to code, that could help build new scripts or tools. If you do not know, you can learn if its your thing. We also have a discord channel to talk and code. Posting about problems so others are aware can be helpful. Sometimes things come out on the DP forums and we don't see it right away, so if you are a reader there, it can help to bring attention for our members. If you enjoy to try new scripts and tools, you can always download them and give helpful feedback when creators post a new resource. That helps them fix issues and helps the community overall to have a new working resource. Hope those ideas help.
Nice yes I know how to codebase of red guides is particular c#

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

"strategy" is to participate in the community.

low effort posts, scamming, or other non-good redcent stuff will get those privs removed
Thanks so much, wow so you react and get redcents and stuff wow this is super sick. I wonder if there a life-time sub haha would be nice to save up for. Also I love hording stuff. Does red cents have a cap?

Thanks so much, wow so you react and get redcents and stuff wow this is super sick. I wonder if there a life-time sub haha would be nice to save up for. Also I love hording stuff. Does red cents have a cap?
No cap on Red Cents. You can go to the store and buy more level 2 right now if you want.

Also you can buy Red Cents with real money too.

The thing about getting Krono with Red Cents is not a sure thing. Its a random sale - your lucky if you catch it going on and then the Krono right now cost 369 Red Cents. It goes so fast that if your not in within an hour or less then you will miss it.

I wonder what’s a good strategy to always use red cents to pay for subscription?
@GlazingNecro5 ... cake imagine @Redbot is the vending machine and ... do this 24/7

200.gif
Kate Mckinnon Dance GIF by Saturday Night Live

Happy Early Hump Day Folks

Wednesday Morning Dance GIF

Question - Redcents strategy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back