• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - remove movement (1 Viewer)

J

jaenisch

is there a way to remove movement completely and only pull with a spell? this way I can sit in like a 6 spawn and just let everything aggro me.

the char will still run a bit

- - - Updated - - -

also my heal merc will get attacked and my char doesnt assist sometimes

Looks like its using about 80% of the spell range (1.25)
Find the following code in the kissassist.mac

Rich (BB code):
        /if (${Me.CombatAbility[${PullWith}]} || ${Me.Book[${PullWith}]} || ${Me.AltAbility[${PullWith}]})  {
            /if (${Select[${Role},puller,pullertank,pullerpettank,hunterpettank]}) /call PullVars ${Math.Calc[${Spell[${Spell[${PullWith}].ID}].Range}/1.25]} "${PullWith}" ${Spell[${Spell["${PullWith}"].ID}].Range}

Looks like you could change the math calc to 1.05 or so you use almost max spell range. Test it. If that doesn't do it, you may need a more experienced coder to look at it. That doesn't leave much padding in the range so will have to play around with it.

Depending on your detrimental range focus you can change the number even lower than 1.05. i use 0.9. depends how much and fast mobs are roaming. if your pullrange < (spellrange/that number) you toon wont move at all.

I remember with mmobugs' mq2bot, if you just type /plugin mq2bot /bot on or something like that if wouldn't pull anything but it would defend itself against adds. I may just have to use that.

with mq2bot doing /bot on will have it in bot mode so technically it attacks what is on the xtarget window, so if you get aggroed and it goes on xtarget it will kill it using all skills, but would move a little bit toward the mob. mq2bot also uses .MyRange for spell range built in

Question - remove movement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back