• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Request - Megadeath (1 Viewer)

RedCents
323¢
This could be either really good or just a dumb idea.

It would be nice to have a Lua or a macro that could read your achievements to know what you need to complete Megadeath.

- It would zone to the best zone to complete the kills for each area
- it would know the 2nd or 3rd best zones and go to those if there is more than a few players in the best zone
- have it work with CWTN, KA, and all the other automations that we have here
- it would leave a zone that you were working in if more than a couple people zoned in and stayed more than a few minutes and work on other parts
- and anything else that would keep the charter low on the radar

I am sure if someone wanted to take on this task they could charge $50 - $100 for this

So, who wants to take on this challenge?

Interesting.

Right now, I am compiling races and body types in game. I am going in the opposite direction in killing races, instead of following the achievements... Did you know, I can't find any apes in the game. Anything I find that is named an ape... is actually a Gorilla.

Interesting.

Right now, I am compiling races and body types in game. I am going in the opposite direction in killing races, instead of following the achievements... Did you know, I can't find any apes in the game. Anything I find that is named an ape... is actually a Gorilla.

a frenzied ape​

Animal

Minimum Level: 36
Maximum Level: 39
Expansion:
Ruins of Kunark

Do you mean like this where it has a ape in the name but it's type is animal?
I think all gorillas are apes and some creatures count as multiple body types like an undead giant counts as both undead and giant for the achievement for slayer so take that into consideration that killing some mobs can fill 3-4 types
https://www.bonzz.com/slayerach.htm
this has a writeup that might help pick zones and save some time.

It is a lot more complicated. Why would the achievement call out apes and gorillas when an ape is just a gorilla?

1726335424964.png

Did you know a werebat... is a kobold humanoid?

Avatars of Gods... don't have to have avatar as part of any of its descriptors.

1726336037201.png

I'm still looking for Guktan's ... that actually trigger the achievement (even though I have killed a bunch, I don't remember where).

And while it could be easy to just point to the zone... automating something to kill things that would trigger the achievement could get complicated, as it could be tied to name, body, race, etc.

I actually had to stop as it was starting to spiral and reigned it back in to just tell me how many I had left in the group and it there were any targets in zone.

Request - Request - Megadeath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back