• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Returning player (1 Viewer)

RedCents
223¢
Looking at getting back into the game and Well its impossible to play without Macroquest so will need wait till i can subscrive on the 11th

But How is the game lookiing these days? Is it still like Tank/healer/Ber/ber/Bst/Bard for main group?

Looking at getting back into the game and Well its impossible to play without Macroquest so will need wait till i can subscrive on the 11th

But How is the game lookiing these days? Is it still like Tank/healer/Ber/ber/Bst/Bard for main group?
Welcome back! I'd really just call that SHD/SHM/BRD/BST (just about anything else, BER, ROG, MNK, RNG, MAG, NEC, hell even WIZ).
Edit: Ultimately almost any party formed around a tank/healer/CC combo can easily do it all group wise.

I'll toss you a month.

I've been enjoying the npc spawn type changes where rogues pop-off on so many more creatures

my main team has been shd/shm/brd/zerk/rog/bst - gives some flex with the rogue doing rogue stuff too

but as algar said, still anything around the holy trinity is still going to be successful for you

Now that Algar (thanks Algar!) got you started, a couple others of us have chipped in a Red Cent too!

You'll want to keep that level 2 and so you can either buy it in the Red Cent Shop or earn Red Cents and buy it that way

So here is how it works:

The level 2 gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to buy up your level 2 each month. Just stop by the RedCents shop - click the Redcents at the top of the page to go there.

It only takes 50 red cents a month to stay level 2 so that is super easy since you can give out 4 a day.

WB! Have FUN!

Firstly, welcome!

Secondly, sit down and think on and accept that when using MQ these days, you will need to be okay with losing your accounts at a moments notice from bans / suspensions. Not a fact of "if" but "when". If you can get past that, you will enjoy life using MQ.

Have fun!

IRL - Returning player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back