• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RG & EQ (1 Viewer)

ss44

RedCents
31¢
Is it just me, or does it seem like there arent nearly as many people floating around these forums lately? There were many more people, replying to posts, helping/posting macro's and/or plugins. I just wanted to see if it was just me that noticed this. In the last couple months it seems that I could come to the site, and there would be a new thing to read/use everyday. Now it seems that that only happens every 2 or 3 days. Not whining, just missing those peeps :)

I see new content on daily basis..hell when I ask a question only a matter of hours will go by and I will get help.

Maybe the quanity of posts have gone down...but I would not say that there has been a situation where 2 days have gone by without something new on the boards...

Its drasticly picked up since the red coin thing, but yeah I noticed a dropoff about the time we figured out there was a mole in our ranks. Nobody wants to post anything really good, not meaning a major exploit, because soon as they do it's going to get the nerf bat incoming.

RG & EQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back