• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Riposte (1 Viewer)

Highside

RedCents
is it posible to add riposte every attack on docrack? Im new to all this, also everytime i try to go to redguides forums i cannot log in or anything, just keeps recycling the vBulletin Message screen saying to come here if there are any problems, hard to figure out everything without a how to use sticky thread at the top.

is it posible to add riposte every attack on docrack? Im new to all this, also everytime i try to go to redguides forums i cannot log in or anything, just keeps recycling the vBulletin Message screen saying to come here if there are any problems, hard to figure out everything without a how to use sticky thread at the top.

Docrack can basically only do things that are CLIENT-SIDE. For example there are functions controlled by the server, such as health, hitpoints, mana, etc and other functions that are CLIENT-SIDE such as noblind, EB, waterwalk, etc. Things like giving you riposte every attack simply won't be possible with docrack, if at all.

Docrack can basically only do things that are CLIENT-SIDE. For example there are functions controlled by the server, such as health, hitpoints, mana, etc and other functions that are CLIENT-SIDE such as noblind, EB, waterwalk, etc. Things like giving you riposte every attack simply won't be possible with docrack, if at all.

i just wasnt sure, i saw you could evade every attack, figured it might be on the same thing as riposte. guess you could classify this as my own ignorance of client side and server side functions.

This site is the old Redguides.

I would think the login from the old site works here.

yeah i been trying to gather information so i can start writing my own stuff but anything i find worthy of reading points to a redguide forum thread which i cant even get a login screen to pop up.

Riposte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back