• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - "Scrying" Raid Event (Citadel of the World Slayer Raid Instance) Discord Tower (1 Viewer)

RedCents
770¢
Hello all,

I hope all is well. My all level 125 box crew of 6 is trying to do the scrying event in Discord Tower.

Execution: I need to quickly light 12 bowls around the room, and they all have to be lit to activate the Head Scryers so I can kill them.

Problem: I can't light then fast enough as there is a cool down on the torches and switching between toons to light the bowls, I'm not doing it fast enough. The damn inactive Head Scryers while inactive do an emote that unlits the bowls.

When I get home I'm gonna try to position each toon next to a bowl and then try to do /bcga //useitem scryer's torch and see if I can light 6 immediately and then move each to another bowl and do it again. I bet I can't do it fast enough /sigh I do have 8 accounts and can do a raid with them, but not sure if I can do /bcga //useitem scryer's torch to get all raid bots to do it. Is there a useitem command for raid vice group?

Any ideas on how to do this with a six box crew at lvl 125?

Thank you, and sorry if someone has to yell at me for not posting in the right location. I selected question and was not sure if I ask it in strategy. I also did a search for scrying and nothing showed up.

Have a great weekend.

Yup I did the same, tank in center and one toon plunked in front of two bowls each. Then I old school alt tabed and lit them. Was plenty of time doing this method. I’m also slow as a slug 🐌

Hello all,

I hope all is well. My all level 125 box crew of 6 is trying to do the scrying event in Discord Tower.

Execution: I need to quickly light 12 bowls around the room, and they all have to be lit to activate the Head Scryers so I can kill them.

Problem: I can't light then fast enough as there is a cool down on the torches and switching between toons to light the bowls, I'm not doing it fast enough. The damn inactive Head Scryers while inactive do an emote that unlits the bowls.

When I get home I'm gonna try to position each toon next to a bowl and then try to do /bcga //useitem scryer's torch and see if I can light 6 immediately and then move each to another bowl and do it again. I bet I can't do it fast enough /sigh I do have 8 accounts and can do a raid with them, but not sure if I can do /bcga //useitem scryer's torch to get all raid bots to do it. Is there a useitem command for raid vice group?

Any ideas on how to do this with a six box crew at lvl 125?

Thank you, and sorry if someone has to yell at me for not posting in the right location. I selected question and was not sure if I ask it in strategy. I also did a search for scrying and nothing showed up.

Have a great weekend.
Tower of discord is insanely easy and no flags are required now.

For Scryer's in Tower of Discord. Easy mode - Give each toon 1 of the torches then setup 3 hotkeys (was going to make a macro, but felt it wasn't worth it).

Hotkey 1:
INI:
/multiline ; /nav loc -91.93 874.44 57.38 ; /dex toon1 /nav loc -45.66 877.57 57.39
/dex toon2 /nav loc -4.55 796.19 57.39
/dex toon3 /nav loc 41.91 774.18 62.36
/dex toon4 /nav loc 41.45 735.05 62.36
/dex toon5 /nav loc -3.46 711.76 57.29

Hotkey 2:
INI:
/multiline ; /nav loc -44.52 635.70 57.38 ; /dex toon1 /nav loc -93.26 637.29 57.39
/dex toon2 /nav loc -132.48 712.78 57.39
/dex toon3 /nav loc -180.33 735.26 62.38
/dex toon4 /nav loc -179.78 774.90 62.36
/dex toon5 /nav loc -132.01 796.77 57.39

Hotkey 3:
INI:
/dgza /useitem "Scryer's Torch"

Time the runs to the braziers(think that is the word?) in between the trash respawn after you clear the room since there is a cooldown on the torch.
Shadow posted these. They needed a bit if adjustments on my end fir meshes, but you can test it. I can give you mine later tonight if you need. I think I have .one in two button master buttons now

Question - "Scrying" Raid Event (Citadel of the World Slayer Raid Instance) Discord Tower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back