• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Shaman Epic 1.0 : Wandering Spirit in West Karana (1 Viewer)

Wurmdal

RedCents
980¢
Hello, i 'm having a problem with this quest. I followed EQProgression guide, wait underwater, receive the small gem, then head to West Karana, locate the wandering spirit, gave him the gem, get the faction boost, but then he went away (i was suppose to give him the shield and the two weapons from Rathe Mountain). I found him again, gave him the three items but he accepted only one, and didn't give me the sparkling Gem needed for the next step. EQProgression isn't always accurate so what do you think i should do ?

Hello, i 'm having a problem with this quest. I followed EQProgression guide, wait underwater, receive the small gem, then head to West Karana, locate the wandering spirit, gave him the gem, get the faction boost, but then he went away (i was suppose to give him the shield and the two weapons from Rathe Mountain). I found him again, gave him the three items but he accepted only one, and didn't give me the sparkling Gem needed for the next step. EQProgression isn't always accurate so what do you think i should do ?
considering all the posts you've made have been due to eqprogression :p i'd use allah's or something else instead

You're right to mock me. I gave the items to my pet ! I killed the npc again in rathe but i didn't drop again the weapons and the shield. What should i do, ask a GM ?

Agree there are many better guides out there. Allah, Almars, Bonzz, Paul lynch, eq resrouce, the old class sites - just google "shaman epic in eq" then take your pick

Start over if you gave them to pet. We are not mocking you, just suggesting better resources.

In fact this may help you in future steps in the Shaman epic

I used EQprogression's guide with a supplement in some area's of the alla Allahk guide. Worked fine for me, less than a week ago. Might have just bugged for you ?

I feel the EQprogression site has a nice flow to it and easy to follow. But I've noticed a couple of mistakes in it on the epics I'm working on. Like EvilKing said I also use a couple of different sites as well for more detailed and to make sure EQProgression is correct.

Question - Shaman Epic 1.0 : Wandering Spirit in West Karana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back