• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Shards of Dalaya (EQEMU) and MacroQuest (1 Viewer)

DodoDude

RedCents
201¢
I have been playing on a custom server for years. It is Shards of Dalaya. I know most of the people on there use MacroQuest, but I never really found the source that works on Shards of Dalaya. I also read a post from 2007 where the main developer said they have detection systems that rooted out three people, so I am uncomfortable really experimenting.

Does anyone have information for SoD? What kind of detection do they have? Is there a compile that works on that server? I know their anti-cheat is NOTHING compared to P99. I am fairly sure if I just use it for tracking/targeting NPCs, I will not run into any form of detection, but honestly am unsure.

Also, I am not opposed to any other cheat system. I'd really like to be able to /target anything in the zone without their ridiculously low /target range as well as see what levels NPCs are.

I played on Shards of Dalaya for nearly a decade. I can safely say most people do not use MQ2. I do know, however, old Titanium compiles used to work on SoD, but they didn't offer much (at the time). I tooled around with the compile I had a bit, but it didn't help much. It had the maps displaying NPCs, which was nice for tracking.
If you're worried about losing an account (which I would be, considering the time investment) I wouldn't just MQ2 there. Not to mention with recent client update it'd be a little harder to nail down what compile to make.

- - - Updated - - -

Also why would you care what level NPCs are?

I just like to have the information. At one point I had a compile that listed all the monsters and their levels... that alone is very useful. I am not so worried about losing my account, especially knowing what I want. I mean, I do not want to bot or port... just a little more information.

The commands I miss are:
/target anything
/face the target
and listing each creature in the zone.

- - - Updated - - -

After reading this thread:
https://shardsofdalaya.com/forum/threads/so-you-want-to-appeal-your-mq-ban.19178/

I think it is very unsafe. I guess there is a few ways an eqemu server can detect MacroQuest usage. Does anyone know what any of those ways are?

Shards of Dalaya (EQEMU) and MacroQuest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back