• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

/shield ?? (1 Viewer)

Mikiky

RedCents
71¢
Can someone please explain to me what the plugin "/shield" actually does??
(and PLEASE dont just reply that it gives the user a "shield" or something like that)

Does it mitigate some damage? Does it make a toon run screaming to the nearest Chanter and hide behind her robe?

I beleive it is the same kind of ability a warrior uses when he shields someone it just mitigates some of the damage...i may be wrong though lol never tried it

What it does is gives any class the ability to use the /shield ability just like warriors. Lasts for 12 secs but dont think you have to wait 3min to use it again like the warrior's ability

tried it, it does show a "you must wait" msg after you use it to reuse, not too useful unless boxing and can't get that heal off on your box before it dies

IIRC sheild is an ability that wars get about 35ish

/sheild on say a cleric getting smacked around a bit u will take 60% of the damage the cleric takes for example.

very rarely used tho nice ability imo its innnate and no skill ups on it.

you when kiteing may see "mob1 uses mob2 as a living sheild" thats the mobs using sheild also

pets will also do it to there owners

Thank you all for explanations... at least I know what it is now :)

/slap Joman... /slap joman.... hang on, you just helped me!! Oh well.../slap Joman :) :)

/shield ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back