• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Signature.. (1 Viewer)

Cos its not as l33t as mine....

You clicked the:
Show your lame signature

on????

Ohh and im not sure you can link to another paying MQ2 site in your sig....

- decker

Woot thanks. Actually Decker ocGamerz doesn't charge, it's a free website but I'll remove it if you want. When I put the "What I do for you:" that's what I do on this website. Really doesnt matter to me, just figured I would go ahead and let people know I'm Sever3.

Im not a staffmember. Ofc paypal is ok.. Many ppl have had that.

Just thought that the website was a paying one. You dont need to donate to get level 2 access I guess..

- decker

Yeah, I didn't know OC was free either. I plan on making a forum account there now that I know. I just don't have the money right now to do much of anything.

JMO I will give you free access to level 2 at least. I am sure clint would have no problem with giving you full access because you are already developer at NA. We give free access to level 2 as long as you contribute something worthwhile just like on NA. Getting level 3-5 (detours, packets, MB) can't be bought and must be earned by showing that you have a basic understanding of the next level and are interested in learning more about it and contributing.

Also note to anyone else reading this.. us at ocGamerz do a lot of work for you guys free of charge, even though its not required we really do need donations to keep the site running and help pay the devs.

Signature..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back