• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Simple Macro (1 Viewer)

Do you want it to be a hotkey so you can change the function, or do you have a specific action in mind?

What L8erGator posted will work as long as you have the action bound to the key but I would assume you're looking for something specific?

So for instance, id like to be able to use a hot key on druid. right now i have it as /pause 10, /attack, next line is /pause 4 /cast 4. I would like to be able to just do /spam or /macro and it spam that constantly and not have to click it. and just for reference im playing on a private emu server of a friend. not trying to use on live or anything like that.

I guess maybe a lem would work better, you could just set a flag to true and check time vs last ran and run the command if the diff is greater than some delay you want.

then just mq.cmd("command to run")
and adjust lastran time to current.

and your hotkey could just toggle the lem on and off.

I guess maybe a lem would work better, you could just set a flag to true and check time vs last ran and run the command if the diff is greater than some delay you want.

then just mq.cmd("command to run")
and adjust lastran time to current.

and your hotkey could just toggle the lem on and off.
LOL
Brotha, he just said he's not tech savvy. I know it comes second nature to you, but I get the feeling this isn't going to make sense to the new guy.

INI:
Sub Main

:loop
/keypress 2
/delay 20
/goto :loop

throw that into a notepad, name it spam.mac , in game type /mac spam
With something like this I would also set a hotkey for

mac end:
/mac end

otherwise it'll be a typed out command to shut it down.

edit: just thought if it was a combat only utility there is always the option to do something like this

INI:
:loop
/keypress 2
/delay 20
/if (${Target.PctHPs} > 1){
/goto :loop
}
/endmac

So once the mob dies (health below 1) the mac will auto end.

Simple Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back