• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - SK Epic Holy (1 Viewer)

revloki42

RedCents
61¢
I am looking for help with holies for a dual SK group, and am trying to modify my original SK holies to take into account the possibility that they may have the group variant of the epic click already and not click until it wears off. granted the full self buff is better than the group side however i'd rather have 2 minutes with full buff 2 minutes with group buff and a minute of neither while they recycle. this is what i'm currently using however it doesn't seem to work as i'd intended, any insight into what i'm doing wrong would be MUCH appreciated

holyshit1=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Named} && !${Me.Buff[Litch Sting Recourse].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Litch Sting].ID}) /casting "Innoruuk's Dark Blessing|ITEM"
holyshit2=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50]}>1 && !${Me.Buff[Litch Sting Recourse].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Litch Sting].ID}) /casting "Innoruuk's Dark Blessing|ITEM"

I am looking for help with holies for a dual SK group, and am trying to modify my original SK holies to take into account the possibility that they may have the group variant of the epic click already and not click until it wears off. granted the full self buff is better than the group side however i'd rather have 2 minutes with full buff 2 minutes with group buff and a minute of neither while they recycle. this is what i'm currently using however it doesn't seem to work as i'd intended, any insight into what i'm doing wrong would be MUCH appreciated

holyshit1=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Named} && !${Me.Buff[Litch Sting Recourse].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Litch Sting].ID}) /casting "Innoruuk's Dark Blessing|ITEM"
holyshit2=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50]}>1 && !${Me.Buff[Litch Sting Recourse].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Litch Sting].ID}) /casting "Innoruuk's Dark Blessing|ITEM"

I notice you have Lich Sting spelled incorrectly.. Try changing "Litch" to "Lich" and see how that works.

also try changing your lines /casting "Innoruuk's Dark Blessing|ITEM" to: /casting "Innoruuk's Dark Blessing" item

Third, its optional, but the ${Me.Combat} in a holyshit is sort of redundant, because holies fire only when you are in melee combat.

See how those changes work..

Question - SK Epic Holy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back