• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - Soe with no spell or mount (1 Viewer)

RedCents
886¢
I can't imagine how getting soe would be a problem with all our alts etc but for those players who want a little extra there is a quest going on for a limited time now during Nights of the Dead that will reward a 10 charge cloak that will give you soe (run speed and floaty), required level 15. It is lore so can only get one.

I can't imagine how getting soe would be a problem with all our alts etc but for those players who want a little extra there is a quest going on for a limited time now during Nights of the Dead that will reward a 10 charge cloak that will give you soe (run speed and floaty), required level 15. It is lore so can only get one.

I never actually have done that quest, but I used it many times in the past on low guys just for the free temp mount.

Tip - Soe with no spell or mount

Users who are viewing this thread

Back