• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Soloing Class (1 Viewer)

A

allmanbro

What does everyone think the best Soloing and Farming class is? Just curious about other peoples opinion.

I play a druid, which is a pretty good soloing farming class, as long as it isn't gear farming ;)
I'm thinking the best soloing/farming classes are shaman and/or beastlord due to slow, heal and pet.

Necro Necro Necro. Just look at the Rescue Gnomes mission in DoDh itself, omg I was there on my rogue one night with guildies and there were 3 other necros kiting there and we were getting aa's every 7-8 mins without LoTD.

Necro hands down owns on soloing class. Has the best DoT's out there, an awesome pet, both pet and owner can FD (with AA's), can summon self at no cost (also aa -- or MQ2), can rez self and others for an EE, Necros can also tank-tap with a so-so self rune. If you ever want some amazing XP go to PoF with a necro and a rogue, in my opinion some of the best bang for the buck aa xp in the game (Nest comes close, but you need to FD pull there, and pathing sucks ass).

I play a 70 necro, and wouldnt trade it for anything in the world. awsome dots, with 5k+ dmg/tick. can heal pet for 2k (uncrit) always have high mana regen due to lich, plugin mana regen from rune. very uber class. you dont have to have a lot of mana to be a good necro, just a lot of mana/hp regen.

Soloing Class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back