• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Stick id (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,765¢
Hey all,
I am curious if anyone could help figure out if something changed/im retarded.

I am running into an issue where /stick id ${Me.ID} (distance)(uw if needed etc) is no longer having my characters follow me after an in combat situation. As recent as just last week, this was not the case using the exact same commands.

Was something recently changed or was there a piece there I am missing?

<3<3<3<3

I am having a similar issue in that I am boxing 5 toons. War, enc, bard are using KA, wiz is using AFNuke, and cleric is using autocleric. I did a /bcg //stick id ${Me.ID} 10 uw which works amazingly however I cannot get the casters to stop sticking. I use the command /bcg //stick off which works for the bard but not the casters. How can I implement /stick running several macros. I was using the /chaseon but most the time the characters will just stop running if i get too far out of range. Should I use separate commands for each macro to get them to follow properly?

Question - Stick id

Users who are viewing this thread

Back