• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Stuck Barely Underground Bug (1 Viewer)

RedCents
37¢
I don't watch official forums much, or at all, or read announcements, or care if the devs live or die for the most part.

But this stupid crap that appeared with the useless addition of DirectX 11 forcing mobs to randomly be under the ground like just enough to break line of sight, has anyone ever officially mentioned it? It's not an end of the world, game-breaking thing, but it's one more annoying thing to worry about when I'm trying to not die.

I know you can pull it out of its "hole" decently quickly. But they can also quad you for 60k each hit pretty quickly.

Only reason I ask is I want to know if they've even owned up to the bug or they're still in "it's a feature" mode.

I don't watch official forums much, or at all, or read announcements, or care if the devs live or die for the most part.

But this stupid crap that appeared with the useless addition of DirectX 11 forcing mobs to randomly be under the ground like just enough to break line of sight, has anyone ever officially mentioned it? It's not an end of the world, game-breaking thing, but it's one more annoying thing to worry about when I'm trying to my boxes.

I know you can pull it out of its "hole" decently quickly. But they can also quad you for 60k each hit pretty quickly.

Only reason I ask is I want to know if they've even owned up to the bug or they're still in "it's a feature mode".

Question - Stuck Barely Underground Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back