• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

supercast (1 Viewer)

meeskino

RedCents
71¢
/plugin mq2supercast - loaded
/scast on - tells its on

I run around casting spells but getting interrupted. is this only work for some classes? using magician. would love to kite using this

I tried this tonight with my mage. It worked perfectly. I was casting a low level DD spell in Black Feather Roost, just playing around. My plug-ins are listed below. Not sure if this will help but...

mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2cursor=mq2cursor
mq2rez=mq2rez
mq2twist=mq2twist
mq2xptracker=mq2xptracker
mq2pop=mq2pop
mq2addicts=mq2addicts
mq2piggyzone=mq2piggyzone
mq2rwarp=mq2rwarp
mq2pax=mq2pax
mq2supercast=mq2supercast
mq2superduperreallyghettospeed=mq2superduperreallyghettospeed
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2map=mq2map

Just a thought, I don't like the plug-in move utilities and don't normally use it. I can't imagine what it would have to do the supercast, but I loaded move utilities for some reason recently. I started using supercast fairly recently too, might be worth a try.

Edit: Annother thought... I think supercast only prevents interuptions from movement, not damage or stuns.

I tried this tonight with my mage. It worked perfectly. I was casting a low level DD spell in Black Feather Roost, just playing around. My plug-ins are listed below. Not sure if this will help but...

mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2cursor=mq2cursor
mq2rez=mq2rez
mq2twist=mq2twist
mq2xptracker=mq2xptracker
mq2pop=mq2pop
mq2addicts=mq2addicts
mq2piggyzone=mq2piggyzone
mq2rwarp=mq2rwarp
mq2pax=mq2pax
mq2supercast=mq2supercast
mq2superduperreallyghettospeed=mq2superduperreallyghettospeed
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2map=mq2map

Just a thought, I don't like the plug-in move utilities and don't normally use it. I can't imagine what it would have to do the supercast, but I loaded move utilities for some reason recently. I started using supercast fairly recently too, might be worth a try.

Edit: Annother thought... I think supercast only prevents interuptions from movement, not damage or stuns.

got these plugins. dont work, interrupts on any movement:

moveutils
cast
pax
supercast
piggyzone
rwarp
addicts
eqbugfix
chatwnd
bzsrc
map
fps
hud
custombinds
itemdisplay
labels

also tried to unload mq2supercast, load it again. turn it on again, nothing.

i tried in pot with beneficial spells. does that matter? will try with some nukes later

bleh :/

single target spells work, but when I cast beam of molten dross (directional ae), even tho mobs are far away, they hit me. its like i move, but stopped at spot where i started to cast. damn, what a shame. i hoped i could plvl some nice AAs with scast :(

you have to "teleport" back to the spot you originally started to cast at in order for the spell to go through, then you're "teleported" back to the spot you were at.

supercast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back