• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

T/F ... Getting Banned (1 Viewer)

Druid

RedCents
50¢
True or False:

Getting caught "outside" the defined parameters of the zone (like in the succor place in the Ultimate Bard macro) can get you in trouble ?

That is: when he needs to heal, he warps to 245 -33 0
At that loc, he is "outside" the room, and so cannot be hit by the mobs.

What's the liklihood getting caught doing that?

once or twice.. prob not .. it does happen once in a while..

stuck under world and all

BUT if its odne infront of people .. over and over.. then it increases the chances of getting caught...

at least thats how i view it .. i maybe wrong

Agree; the FH macro is a bit abusive in this regard; however, you are in a zone with yourself and not effecting other players. If you happen to die under the world from it, I would not go petitioning (duh), just suck it up and summon the corpse in the guild lobby. Another idea might be to set the locs differently from those posted therefor avoiding detection of those locs setting off a red flag to your toon.

the fh macro uses reg locs.. not the NoNo locs....

unless there is a newer version .. i have missed ....lol

everything is about moderation....anything you over do will get you in trouble...

did you know you can drink TOO MUCH water - try not to over do things and you will be fine

8-)

Last edited:
When you are low on health in the FH macro it warps you to a safe spot, out of bounds of the intended playing area, in order to heal. It does not succor you because the succor location is too close to the mobs and you will still have agro and they will path to you. I don't know if there is another location, within the intended playing area, that you can warp to, that is far enough away and in a safe spot to eliminate agro.

Where did the term Nono loc come from? Sounds like I'm in kindergarden.

Zepher

Druid said:
True or False:

Getting caught "outside" the defined parameters of the zone (like in the succor place in the Ultimate Bard macro) can get you in trouble ?

That is: when he needs to heal, he warps to 245 -33 0
At that loc, he is "outside" the room, and so cannot be hit by the mobs.

What's the liklihood getting caught doing that?

In my opinion, you cannot get banned unless....

* Petitioning about MQ
* Allowing others to see what you are doing
* You are showing off

* Asking a GM how to use it
* Tell everyone about it
* Talk with others about it
* Evac with a Warrior
* Name your toon MQ2Pro
* Take loot that isn't yours
* Illegally enter zones
* Ooc Buy MQ2 plugins
* Not Pay attention to common sense

The reason people get banned is cause they've pissed someone off and got petitioned. I've seen every reason for people getting banned and the same thing shows over and over....they pissed off someone and got petitioned. If you do get caught, be curtious as if you were a GM ;) ;) and try to resolve issues with others as if you were a GM ;) ;). DO NOT getting into a pissing match with other toons, this will spawn "an Investigation Mob" and they will look closely at your particular account.....Then you get banned for something minor later. Then you come back to this forum and say I got busted for xxx and nobody was in the zone. Guess what, you were busted before anyone had a chance to see you.

Well that's my 10 cents....

T/F ... Getting Banned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back