• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Task System and Leveling Past 66, please help. (1 Viewer)

Mustangs

RedCents
Made the mistake I guess of leveling my Beastlord to 67. All the tasks I was doing for xp using the short cuts are no longer available. The Task Master in DL and Gunthak will only give me one choice and it involves killing mobs which obviously slows things down. Does anybody know of another Task Masker that gives out tasks that can be done in 5 min using warp or should I bite the bullit and de-level him so I can build my aa's up?? Any help would be appreciated. The main thing is even on days I work and dont really have time to play in the evenings, I can make 1 AA a day easily.

Task System and Leveling Past 66, please help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back