• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Fabulous - The Empyrean Series - Rebecca Yarros (1 Viewer)

RedCents
23,189¢
If you like Dragons, and Violence and Sort of like Dragon Riders of Pern type novels then this series might be for you.

The first 2 books are out now - I bought one while waiting to get my car serviced - read it in one sitting, and went back to immediately buy the second. Now im bummed because I have to wait till January to get book 3

1717678072787.png

If you like Dragons, and Violence and Sort of like Dragon Riders of Pern type novels then this series might be for you.

The first 2 books are out now - I bought one while waiting to get my car serviced - read it in one sitting, and went back to immediately buy the second. Now im bummed because I have to wait till January to get book 3

View attachment 62232
I love to read scifi and fantasy, ill check it out thank you!

Also, i HATE when its "man, great series.. next book in 6, 12, 18 months".

Fabulous - The Empyrean Series - Rebecca Yarros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back