• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - The Story Of Two Musicians, A Pool Table, A Bowel Movement, A Stolen Crutch, A Riot And Tear Gas. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,877¢
About 35 years I was home on leave from the military. I had just graduated college and some friends and I went to Sixth Street in Austin to see a friend of mine Townes play.
Well after the early set we left to see what we could get in to. We found another bar it had live music, hell most of the Bard on Sixth Street do. This particular night a guy named GiGi All in was playing but we didn't care there was a pool table a couple of them actually in the back away from the stage.

We were going to shoot some pool, get good and drunk and h hopefully finde some drunk girls to take home. But that didn't happen. Because GiGi Allin stripped naked then took a dump on stage. Oh but he wasn't finished. He started smearing his shit all over his naked body then he jumped down in the crowd, stole a crutch from a guy watching the show and proceeded to beat the hell out of the audience with a shit covered crutch..
If getting away from a drug crazed
Chaos ensued. My fried started shouting for me to do something. I'm like okay follow me. I had spotted an emergency exit in the back of the building when we first came itn. If getting away from a a drug crazed shit coved 225 lb maniac wasn't emergent I don't know what is. So I got us out of there. I'm the guy who usually steps in to save the day in real life. My friends were shocked that I wasn't going back in. But this wasn't a baby in a burning building.

So the police show up to try and restore I order but GiGi wasn't having that. He barricaded himself in the building SWAT has to tear gas the bastard to be able to go in and drag his shit covered body out.

He actually sings a pretty good version of Carmelita. He gave me a night to remember though certainly not the one I had hoped for.

And that ladies and gentlemen really happened.

I had a roommate in the early 90's that used to talk about GG quite a bit. His shows were legend. I remember that he came through here at some point but for whatever reason I never saw him. Not sure if that was a good thing or not.

wow this was on his wiki page lol

Hated documentary and final days​

Main article: Hated: GG Allin and the Murder Junkies
After his release from prison, Allin skipped parole to go on another tour, footage of which was shot for Todd Phillips's documentary Hated: GG Allin and the Murder Junkies. The film contained graphic scenes from a performance Allin gave at the rock club Space at Chase in Manhattan's East Village. A heavily intoxicated Allin stripped naked, defecated on the floor, wiped his feces on himself and threw feces into the audience. He also threw beer bottles, breaking a woman's nose, and assaulted several other people in the crowd.

Toast - The Story Of Two Musicians, A Pool Table, A Bowel Movement, A Stolen Crutch, A Riot And Tear Gas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back