• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Those damn Berserkers! (1 Viewer)

Ninjapickle

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
1,327¢
They're lazy and just want to sit there doing nothing. I'm not sure what I'm paying them for ><
I have a camp that has access to 2 rare spawns in GD. There are a lot of spawns, and I can't quite clear them fast enough to get my shot at both rares. So, of course I outsourced some DPS to my alts to clear MOAR! I brought in a 2nd group of toons including 2 berserkers. This group consists of Cleric, Druid, and Shaman healing from outside of group, and the 2 aforementioned lazy zerks. I use kiss on the 3 healers and make the Shaman the MA so that MQ2Berzerker will have something to work with. The Shaman is assisting and DPS-ing at 98% as intended, but the zerks only rarely engage, hence my calling them out for being lazy.
Any thoughts on how I can get them to engage regularly? I've tried kiss and rgmercs assisting the out of group tank with them as well, and no luck there either.
I don't think they fully understand that I live in a right to work state and can fire them for any reason or no reason!!

the mobs would need to be on xtarget, and the shaman would need to be next to the mobs (and the mobs inside the camp radius)
so have a large enough campradius on the zerks that the mobs are always within the red circle - and then have the shaman melee attacking

the mobs would need to be on xtarget, and the shaman would need to be next to the mobs (and the mobs inside the camp radius)
so have a large enough campradius on the zerks that the mobs are always within the red circle - and then have the shaman melee attacking
I didn't think about having the Shaman melee. Trying that now! Thanks.

I didn't think about having the Shaman melee. Trying that now! Thanks.
I run cleric, shaman, zerker, bard in there own group, and then war/zerker/whatever to fill it out in the "XP" group. Using the war (MQ2war), i pull to a camp size of 40 (ish). set the off group zerker to tank mode range 70-90 (MQ2berzeker), with shaman (XGEN) and cleric (MQ2cleric) X-target heals on the war, and the bard playing ally regen (its not as good as group only, but it gets agro for him). war drags it back, bard is already on agro, cleric throws a heal, now he is on agro, zerkers like "i gotta do this" so he steps in, the shaman slows.. about every 12-15 mobs you might lose one to alt group, but over all works amazing.

Last edited:
Question - Those damn Berserkers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back