• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - Timer (1 Viewer)

Douler

RedCents
74¢
I'm looking to see if there was a better solution to timing a single spawn other than using my cell and setting a timer each time it spawns? The in game once is kind of bunk as it can only do whole minutes and is clunky.

I'm looking to see if there was a better solution to timing a single spawn other than using my cell and setting a timer each time it spawns? The in game once is kind of bunk as it can only do whole minutes and is clunky.
I do it by eyeball, it's one of the few things left to the game that aren't now automagically done for us and lends itself to a sense of achievement.

IRL - Timer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back