• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TLO question . . trying to return ${Corpse.Item[${x)].Name} (1 Viewer)

RedCents
50¢
Please excuse me if this is not the proper place to ask this.. but i have a MQ questions I am having difficulty finding via documentation.
I can return back data to compare against in an IF statement on item after looting when on cursor via ${Cursor.Name}... like seeing if its a Diamond Coin ... ${Cursor.Name.Equal[Diamond Coin]}.. but I am trying to return back the name of an item ON the corpse BEFORE looting... but i am not retuning back data when using ${Corpse.Item[${x}].Name.Equal[Diamond Coin]} in the macro ( x being used in the FOR loop ).

Am I attempting to return the item name from the corpse improperly ??????
I need to be able to return back the name of the item on corpse before looting in order to determine my action.

Please excuse me if this is not the proper place to ask this.. but i have a MQ questions I am having difficulty finding via documentation.
I can return back data to compare against in an IF statement on item after looting when on cursor via ${Cursor.Name}... like seeing if its a Diamond Coin ... ${Cursor.Name.Equal[Diamond Coin]}.. but I am trying to return back the name of an item ON the corpse BEFORE looting... but i am not retuning back data when using ${Corpse.Item[${x}].Name.Equal[Diamond Coin]} in the macro ( x being used in the FOR loop ).

Am I attempting to return the item name from the corpse improperly ??????
I need to be able to return back the name of the item on corpse before looting in order to determine my action.
if you are using old loot method where you are looting the corpse, it should work how you do it, i would try and use the macro evaluator with a corpse open for looting and see if you get the expected results

however if you are using advloot on the live servers ,then you need to check advloot tlo.

if you are on emu, @aquietone has made a great Lua script for looting called lootnscoot that does all the things you need.

Question - TLO question . . trying to return ${Corpse.Item[${x)].Name}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back