• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - Today We Buy Momma Flowers (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,480¢
It's hard to believe it's been 26 years since my Mother died. That's about half my life without the most important person in the world.

My Sister filled the role of Mother. I think it stopped us both from chewing through live power lines or driving head on into an 18 Wheeler.

I know I'm a better person today. I wish I could have been more like this for her. And if she's watching I hope she's proud of both her children for the people we are and not just because we're her children.

I expect if I post anything else today it will be a plethora of sad tunes about loss on the music page.

Yes the days work out so we buried her on the 4th. But it didn't matter, forget the 4th no random Tuesday has ever been the same again. Nor do I suspect it ever will be.

I feel you brother, it's been 37 years for me. So many days of what ifs. Even though my kids and grand kids have never met her, she lives on in all of their lives today. God Bless.

It's been 3 years for me since mine died. So I feel you. The last time I saw her was bringing my daughter to visit. They made cookies. They would always make my mama's cookies together. Recipe was passed down at least from my great-grandmother. Was about a month and a half before she died.

As much as I love what Rob has said, don't wait. Buy Mom those flowers now and let her know how much of an impact she has made on you becoming the person you are today. I too have lost both parents. Pops left us 38 years ago and Mom 6 years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't think of them and regret not seeing them when I was "too busy". Cherish the time you have and make the most of it!

As much as I love what Rob has said, don't wait. Buy Mom those flowers now and let her know how much of an impact she has made on you becoming the person you are today. I too have lost both parents. Pops left us 38 years ago and Mom 6 years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't think of them and regret not seeing them when I was "too busy". Cherish the time you have and make the most of it!
Amen Brother

IRL - Today We Buy Momma Flowers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back