• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tones vxed mac (1 Viewer)

shawnb88

RedCents
Since patch got fixxed i reworked his mac to make it warp to zones then run in... but now that gate works i am using the standard version he uses... problem is.. every time it /zone's qinimi the macro ends and nothing happens... tried altering many of the commands and such and nothing seems to be working.. has anyone else had this issue?

if there is not a fix i am going to make a wizard mac to play along with this one.. have it TL on a command i set to /t him... but how would i auto accept a translocate? any help is greatly appreciated... thank you and sorry if i rambled its late and i havnt gotten much sleep

Thanks

shawnb88 said:
i am using the standard version he uses...
Not hardly, but good job on fixing the zone issue yourself. Check your Qinimi sub and all that fun stuff. Make sure you're not calling any wierd loops. Also make sure that you are toggling the right variables on and off.

Tones vxed mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back