• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Tradeskill information (1 Viewer)

GlazingNecro5

RedCents
344¢
I was wondering, if the is a reliable source that shows all trade skills recipes with the components to make everything in everquest from all expansions including live? Thanks

Thanks yeah I used that site, but I was wondering can it be found in the files because that site you provided had to get it from a root source to post it online. I was trying to find the seed of everything.
You can use /outputfile recipes [tradeskill] in game to see the recipes your character knows
Beyond that there isn't any game files that I know of that stores that information, all that data was gathered via hand. The website owner is married to a dev so they might get some insider information as well.

You can use /outputfile recipes [tradeskill] in game to see the recipes your character knows
Beyond that there isn't any game files that I know of that stores that information, all that data was gathered via hand. The website owner is married to a dev so they might get some insider information as well.
I think Soulbanshees tool is the closest with link format. I’d have to dig but at one point I’d built my own spreadsheets using data copied from eqtraders

Question - Tradeskill information

Users who are viewing this thread

Back