• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Tradeskill Macros (1 Viewer)

maddog

RedCents
can someone please fix the merchant window problem with the tradeskill macro's. beleive you can find the fix on mq2 forums but i have no idea how to implement it nor the time.

as far i can tell its not as easy as just replaceing the code. i have tried just replaceing it and came up with errors. and due to the fact that there is not a new buy.inc release on either VIP or regular part of MQ2 site. iam guessing its not that simple. not saying it cannot be done. i myself have not gotten around to really mess with it. my tradeskills are far above the max that any of those would take you. minus jc

Would love to see this updated since my accounts with max tradeskills were banned and now I need to work them again. Anybody who gets this working definitely gets my vote.

Tradeskill Macros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back