• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tradeskills? (1 Viewer)

vyndicate

RedCents
I have been testing out the tradeskill macros, and i haven't had any luck with any of them yet except the jewelcrafting one. Even with the JC one i have to click done when it is finished buying the supplies. How can i change the macro where it will select done for me so this will be totally afk? And in the brewing one it keeps buying the same item til my inventory is full, when it only says buying 60. How can i fix that? One more thing......anyone know an easy recipe for tailoring? Doing phylactery and so far its the hardest one to lvl up. Thx

-vynd

It says Window 'merchantwnd' child 'Done_Button' not found.

Last edited:
There are alot of great people here who can maybe fix that macro. Please post it here for everyone to take a look at it. It's difficult to say what might be wrong without seeing it. Please remember though to post your macro in proper
Rich (BB code):
 form.

Thanks for linking that haha. I been wanting those back ever since i messed up and lost my collection of macros long ago. Soc-Music has been down and i thought i wouldnt find them all again =P.

will be retesting smithing and pottery today ... then its on to smithing2 and finishing up Mistletoe mac

PS I have seen a few peeps in Abysmal sea... anyone have a working misty picinic macro .. before i sit down and write one?

Tradeskills?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back