• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Using Mercs during a AFK Macro Session (1 Viewer)

RedCents
9,000¢
Ok, So i've been afk macroing for the better part of a decade (2007 is when I stated doing it for 1-day plus) and as time has gone on I've become to where i only like playing 2 characters at a time. I've since run into a wierd bug with mercs. It seems about every couple hours or so (1-6 hours) typically my mercs just go poof and die. Anyone seen this before?

Yeah I never run a healer merc they are way too unpredictable. I'm running on 7 hours atm in my current macro, and tank merc still up, so I don't know what the deal is. I'll test it a bit more when I upgrade him to J5. It could be just a J1 merc goof.

Mine just tend to go poof after a few hours... It could be because I keep the wizard on burn, and didn't have the tank tagged as puller. I'll try again, and see what happens.

Question - Using Mercs during a AFK Macro Session

Users who are viewing this thread

Back