• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

warp vs agro (1 Viewer)

blasphin

RedCents
does warp break agro or would you be training the zone if you warped with agro and waited til the whole zone piled up on you?

warp of old did not break agro .. i still had trains from hell sometimes

FH .. i have hot key set up to warp to the harindu .. and say "i am ready"

i have been beat down by the rat once in a while.. when i was to slow with the say hot key

I got summoned once in the Jelvan event in Anguish all the way from Zone in after warping there. I assume if I had had nosummon active I would have been fine, but I use it very sparingly since one time I was in MPG and a mage was trying to CoTH me and I could not be summoned! I /q out and said I went LD after he /g Geez why is this guy not summonning. :D

sorry to disagree with the master tone... but they dont memblur at all in my experance anyways.

they will rest to there point once ur out of agro range but if u get in it again they reagro you, seb etc mobs do this

/slap Joman
/slap Joman
/slap Joman

That is fun!! Haven't done it for awhile!!
BTW, I don't know if you're wrong or not... Just wanted to slap you.

I think it depends on the zone you are in... some of the old worlds zones work a lot different when compared to the newer zones... So, both Tone and Joman are probably right (hell, I should work for the UN, always sitting on the fence :p )

I used to think rez boxes clearned agro but ... lets just say i proved that wrong in pov once much to the dismay of many ppl.

But..... I have plowed a path for a healer up to the last room in tipt (with out any cheats) then ran back toward zone in while he rezed me accepted the rez before zoning and had no agro issues. I think its all based on how lazy the mobs are some zones they love to run for you some they are content waiting where they belong till you come back with in agro range.

Oh and the tipt plow is a great way to save 2 hours of work from going under cuz someone screws up. Long as the rezer knows how to follow you and not end up getting agro on them.

warp vs agro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back