• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Well, I want to return, BUT... (1 Viewer)

TeachersPet

RedCents
51¢
I can't register for a fucking station account so I can sign up again. It doesn't load ANYTHING past State. If you can register me an account, or have a spare one that's already activated (I'm going to ride the free month you get from the box and do some testing if you can make me a station account) let me know.

Otherwise I might have to release code to a testing squad and have them report back results, but that sucks to do :/

I found the same problem on a few places I went to TP. By chance are you using Firefox while you are trying to sign up? Oddly enough, when I forced myself to go back and use IE, the problem did not exist. When using FF, I could not choose the state, therefore I could not continue the app.

ya TP, I have no idea why, but I have noticed that a few times lately in FF. I dread even using IE, but in this case it was all I could use to get it to work. Hope it worked for ya though.

works for me, i just looked. for some reason i cant see all my registration at my house, but at my dad's house i can see it all. so TP, if you still need help I can :)

easy enough to change if you have a router though....
If you don't and they banned you by I.P., simply call your isp and tell them you need a new one cause you think somone tried to hack into your system

Well, I want to return, BUT...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back