• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Whats /resetCreationServer about? (1 Viewer)

portlimo

RedCents
On Prexus server on only one account all my characters see this on coming in....

Greetings! If you receive the /resetcreationserver message upon logging into the game, please use the command before you zone or camp out to fix your characters creation issues if you wait to use the command you will default to your current server.

You will receive this message if you experienced issues with your character not showing the correct server of origin in the title window. Safe Journey.

->typing /resetCreationServer brings a pop up window

Due to technical difficulties you will need to reset the server this character was created on

You can reset the server by
/resetCreationServer {server name}

Has anyone else seen this can it be used to move characters?

Just thought I'd pass it along.....

port

from what u have posted it seems as if they are having issues with some people having the wrong server name as their origin. Meaning if u made ure toon on Rallos Zek that should be the origin of ure toon but some must be having problems where it is saying that they are from a diffirent server. I dont think anything usefull can be done with this, seems like they are just giving u the option of letting u change the origin of ure toon if it is wrong.

Ok,

I was too stupid when the severs merged kept looking for a motd about movelog and it ran out before I looked into it Prexus is a bit too high end for me specially since my RL friends left to eq2 and my pc cant handle that....

Was hoping it might be a poor mans move character

thanks for fast response

port

My folks were on Terris before the merge, I moved them over to druzzil cause I had made some friends there with a low level I have. All but 2 of the folks I hung with left for EQ2, WOW and other things. I just am happy with EQ. I did however recreate 2 of my alts on prex since then so I can chat with the 2 folks there and to enjoy the low level play agin here and there as a break. Now with the new expansion you can be low levels at will or something like that. I am waiting for the CD to get an extra out of it this time instead of just downloading again.

Whats /resetCreationServer about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back