• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There is a suspension wave happening, we're still gathering information. Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - What's the best bag cleaner (1 Viewer)

I have a few things I use. the giveitem.mac but use giveit Lua more now. Parcel.Lua is really nice as well. Tradeskill consolidator is great to get things dumped into banks and on mules.

If I want to move stuff out of my bags what is the best resource to do it with. I don't care if it's to the moon. LoL
Go to inv, find button, search to your delight, radial buttons to the right let you bulk delete (use left side filters to find the items).

So go in, select collectables on the left, hit search, they all pop up (not DH), click buttons on the right to select 1, or all, and can delete. Alternately, can *grab* item if you want to move it.

Go to inv, find button, search to your delight, radial buttons to the right let you bulk delete (use left side filters to find the items).

So go in, select collectables on the left, hit search, they all pop up (not DH), click buttons on the right to select 1, or all, and can delete. Alternately, can *grab* item if you want to move it.
Hi, can you explain more? Here's what my find button produces... no radial buttons to the right, can't select more than one stack, and so forth. I know I am missing something, here.

1719260118664.png

Hi, can you explain more? Here's what my find button produces... no radial buttons to the right, can't select more than one stack, and so forth. I know I am missing something, here.

View attachment 62718
On the right side, those check boxes let you select stuff to delete. Why is this helpful? collections (i have 17 of each one in this set, get them all) old spell runes *why do i have EOK spell clicks still)... the search is so you can call specific items, otherwise, it list everything.. but once its populated to your likeing, can delete, or grab (right click opens item location, at the bottom is a grab item, that puts it on your cursor)

So, just to contribute, I use and LOVE /mac itemsort for tradeskill items. There is definitely a curve, as you have to construct the list of what to send to who (whom?). But there's a relatively easy way to do that assignment with /mac itemsort edit and a few prepared hotkeys, and once you have it set up, it applies to all chars (on the server, I think).

Question - What's the best bag cleaner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back