• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).
Resource icon

Work in Progress 120 Wizard ToL (Max AA)

Class
Wizard
Level
Conditions
  1. Yes
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live
Did you read the instructions?
  1. Yup
I kinda dont wanna post this cause its still semi-in work working out some kinks, but I kinda do for the advice. Its a 120 wizard, streamlined for limiting the number of conditionals which prevent the spells from firing constantly. As anyone who's played a wizard knows, if your spell gems are up, you're wasting time and damage. Recently ToL really boosted the amount of damage a wizard can do in the grand scheme of things. During raids, my wizard often parses in top 5 damage which is a huge upgrade from just a few months ago. Anyways, if you have any suggestions I am open to it.
you'll notice all the twincasts, gambits, etc are all Rank specific. Thats because i have never been able to get twincast working unless i put its rank in my INI. If you have rk1 or rk2, feel free to adjust.
Expansion
Claws of Veeshan
Version
Author
Myysterio
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back