• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.
MQ VS Code Lua Autocomplete Definition Library

Utility MQ VS Code Lua Autocomplete Definition Library 1.1

Other Authors
Peon, brainiac
Software Requirements
Visual Studio Code
VS Code Extension: Lua Language Server coded by Lua
Server Type
🏢 Live 🏘️ Emu TLP Test
What it is:

This is a collection of Lua files that mimic the MQ libraries and contain Annotation tags that are a lot like standard Lua comments but contain information that allows us to create definitions for Classes, Fields, Functions, Function signatures, and return types. IDEs then use this information to provide typeahead, autocompletion, documentation, and class type information while you write your code. All this results in writing more accurate code, with fewer mistakes, and is guaranteed to work the first time! (Not really... your milage may vary)

1622236270574.png
Source Repository
https://github.com/macroquest/mq-definitions
[git] Automation options?
Yes
License Name
MIT
  • 1662829807497.png
    1662829807497.png
    37 KB · Views: 43
Author
Coldblooded
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from Coldblooded

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. v1.1.0

[1.1.0] - 2023-11-19 Documentation 📕 - Fixes spelling mistakes in readme (c77e0ca) ~John...
  2. 20231013

〰️Commits Fix return type (#47) * Fix return type * Add string param to Task TLO (07c51c1)...
  3. 20230927

〰️Commits Update DanNet TLO defs (1bb6027) ~Aleksander Spro

Latest reviews

One of the most useful things that exists in any MQ site, forum, or resource!
I needed some help to get this running. Maybe the description how to implement it couild be improved. In the second page of the Discussion the details how to implement it are described. But oncer I got it, it really meant a great improvement for me.
I resubscribed to RedGuides to leave a 5 star rating. Holy smokes! HOLY! SMOKES!
Very nice. I was just wishing that such a thing existed a few days ago. This will save so much time!!
Legit. great resource
Back