• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Combat Assist MQ2Wizard 2457

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Author
ChatWithThisName
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from ChatWithThisName

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. 04/26/2024

Corrected loadout issue with gem 11
  2. 04/25/2024

added Exfiltrate, Depart, Decession, and Greater Decession to portals
  3. 04/20/2024

- MQ2Wizard will be going to paid next scheduled patch to EQ (likely May 15th, 2024) - - I hope...

Latest reviews

Great plugin - gladly pay for this after 24 years of playing a wizard main - needs some tweaks on being able to set the order and weighting on spell loads and casting but im sure this will be in the pay version *hopes*
Excellent tool as with all the cwtn/sic plugins
Awesome. I've never played a wiz before but with this plugin I could toss one right in to my group and start learning it through the plugin output while at the same time mobs are going down faster in my group now!

Also really like that the portal tab displays all 3 self/relocate/group ports at the same time!
making wizards across Norrath great again
As expected, the much awaited MQ2Wizard does not fall short! Thanks CWTN & Sic, you guys rock and so does MQ2Wizard :)

So glad to have less plugins to run / manage - having them all effectively the same is HUGE for me.
Thanks Sic and CWTN. Been looking forward to this for a long time.
Back