• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Problem - Ability Timer Sync: Fix (1 Viewer)

Cybris

Old Timer
RedCents
2,597¢
Not sure if anyone else had this issue but found the fix.
I noticed my ability timers such as my merc revive and my fellowship item that returns me to the fellowship camp were out of sync with the server by about 3 mins.
Oddly I found the fix.

Even though I had my system clock set to auto sync to Microsoft's servers the last sync was in June 6 months ago.
I did a manual sync and boom my ability timers with the server were in sync with the EQ servers I didn't even have to logout and restart.

I find it interesting that the client-side ability timers work off the system time of the PC.

Problem - Ability Timer Sync: Fix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back